Geeta Dharma Mandal organizes many activities to spread the message of Lord Krishna. Geeta Classes are held at various places by well renowned teachers.
If we look back to see Geetadharma Mandal’s huge workspace and progress, then these could be major milestones:
- 30th year i.e., after completing the silver jubilee, is the daily continuous Geeta discourses (presented through lectures/discourses/kirtans) as well as special series of lectures, e.g. Sakal Santa Adhyayan, Balashastri Haridas Smriti Gaurav, etc.
- Corresponding course examinations conducted in ‘Geetavrati’ from 1989, Dnyaneshwari Prabodh from 1996 and Shri Tukobarai Gatha Pravesh from 2000 onwards.
- Growing chain in the Pune region, today free-of-charges Geeta classes are running at 95 places, were started in 1994.
- For study of Shri Geeta, most useful ‘Nalini Vasant Bhide’ rich reference library, which has centre for Indian Cultural Studies.
- Apart from the above, many public endeavours, e.g., every year, Geeta Kanthastha Competition, Adhyayvar Pathantar competition and Summer-Winter Sanskar Varga, Geeta Pathshala classes, Sanskrit grammar classes etc.
य इमं परमं गुह्यं मद्भक्तेष्वभिधास्यति ।
भक्तिं मयि परां कृत्वा मामेवैष्यत्यसंशयः ॥१८- ६८॥